TonyM,

I agree every person should have there own tiddler and a field for each
> essential relationship is important e.g. mother father but my siblings are
> a relationship that should be derived not encoded, ie they share one or
> more of my parents. Or cousins the children of my aunts and uncles should
> be derived. I think whereever possible a relationship should be evaluated
> and not encoded.

I totally agree, but I have a problem with implementation. How do I
indicate in Josiah's second term chart
<https://tidbits.wiki/tw_kinship/tw_kinship.html#Notes%20for%20Bimlas> that
"father" has sisters ("aunt" and "aunt")? We don't know who their parents
are, so they can't come from a common ancestor. It could be solved with a
randomly named ancestor, but that wouldn't be a nice solution.