On Nov 14, 3:58 am, Tobias Beer <beertob...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Wow, this is really good. I have been wondering for some time now why
> html anchors seem so neglected in tw. They're powerful stuff, when it
> comes to native browser navigation... (toc's and such).

I knew the answer the minute I hit send.

Eric had a fix ages ago. It was CoreTweaks784, about 2400bytes, it has
since grown to an application at about 10k far beyond the a simple
need to anchor link. Which I think should be resurrected as a simple
and slim solution many of us could benefit by.  Like many of Eric's
charming innovative solutions it has been subjected, by other
requests, to create solutions far beyond it's original elegance.

Where is Eric?  He said he has been not well. Let's wish him good
health soon.

Morris