The problem is what I'm doing is a little more in-depth.  I'm tracking
macronutrients and calories for each of the ingredients, then totaling
those for the overall nutrition facts for the recipe.  Most of the
ingredient titles are more than one word, so I'm not sure the solution
you've shown would work.