I'm developing a plugin that lists the values of the fields. As I was
writing it, I had to realize that fields can be very useful, but I feel
like they're hanging in the air because there is no definition for them (so
I implemented most of the following ideas in the plugin).

For example, from the "list" field contains a list of titles, so the titles
must be listed in the form corresponding to the list:

[[first title]] second [[third title]]

This operation is only referenced in the documentation, but if we haven't
read it, we don't know about it and do not understand why it treats the
words "first title" separatelly (which should have been correctly entered
as "[[first title]]"). I think we should create a field definition that
indicates that eg. "list" filed is a field containing a list:

title: $:/config/fields/list
field-type: list

In addition, this definition could provide a template that Tiddly could use
to display the elements of the field, for example for tags:

title: $:/config/fields/tags
field-type: list
template: <<tag>>

Because we know how to handle the contents of the field, we even have a
template for its elements, so each field could have auto-completion and
"proper" rendering, so every field could work just like tags.

I don't know if this change fits into TW 5.2 or just TWX, but I think it
would greatly facilitate the use of fields.

Example from the wild to this:
https://github.com/zadam/trilium/wiki/Attributes