Eric, I just tried copying your "select and delete" code over to my
tiddlyspot, and found that the checkboxes had no visible text next to them
(only the gear-icon next to most). Hovering over each showed a hint (at
bottom of browser where link URLs are previewed), but the checkboxes were
otherwise anonymous-looking... Any clue what would account for that? (I'm
generally using Commander for such tasks, and it's not at all urgent for my
sake, but was impressed by how lean your select-list-plus-button approach
would be. And perhaps my note will also help troubleshoot for Chuck?)

-Springer