Thanks all for the work on this.

Mohammad, I like that you are hiding the > symbols for entries that don't
have sub-entries. However, this doesn't seem to work in my testing when the
top level has no sub-entries. For example, if on tiddlywiki.com there were
no HelloThere entries you would still get the ">" symbol. Not sure if that
is fixable.

Scott