Hi

I'm trying to create a couple of alphabetazied lists (ei. a-m, n-t, u-
z) . The lists have to be alpabetazied according to tiddlers' custom
fields, and I want the costum fields to be what is displayed in the
list (ie. not the title as usually).

I cant however quite make it work.

My guess is something like

<<forEachTiddler
  where
    ' store.getValue(tiddler,"fieldone") &&
      store.getValue(tiddler,"fieldone").readBracketedList().startsWith
(["A"]) '

write
 ' " <<tiddler FakeLink with: "+tiddler.title+" >\> \n" '

And then creating a tiddler called [[FakeLink]], containing:
----------
/%
!out
[[$1|$2]]
!end
%/<<tiddler FakeLink##out with:
   {{store.getValue('$1','fieldone')}} [[$1]]>>

This only works with

  where
    ' store.getValue(tiddler,"fieldone") &&
      store.getValue(tiddler,"fieldone").readBracketedList().contains
(["A"]) '

which result in a less than alphabetized list.

hope the make sense and that somebody can help me