I got the idea while using my notebook to jot down ideas for a book I'm
working for, and used text/plain for simple notes, and was wondering if
that same sort of thing could be used to have something close to how MS
word works, maybe something like "text/formatted" or something like that to
save time with formatting and whatnot.
I'm sure it could be achieved with a style sheet, but idk how this would be
done to be completely honest.
(since I'm kind of a novice at TW5 still haha)