>From my Recent thead TiddlyWiki BaaS - Free Buttons as a service
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/kJHnQy9ekEQ>

Please find attached a demonstration button "Toggle Side bar Tabs"

   - Closing the side bar tabs, especially in large wikis can help with
   performance
   - This provides a Page Control button, you could use elsewhere to toggle
   the side bar tabs
   - You can keep access to the Title, Page Buttons and search without
   closing the side bar

Feedback invited

   - Is JSON file distribution OK?
   - Should I include the bundle tiddler (See marios bundles plugin)?
   - Absolutely anything else good or bad

need a button? ask here *TiddlyWiki BaaS - Free Buttons as a service*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/kJHnQy9ekEQ>