Many thanks all.

@Mark
 I created a second solution implement your idea of getting Url from a
field. The code still needs some polishing.

@Mat
I add the multi index search.

@David
I corrected the wiki to address your comments.

I think:
The indexer shall be corrected to reflect the changes
The searchbox should improved
The number of output should be controlled some way

and documentation shall be added.

Latest update: http://kookma.searchwikis.tiddlyspot.com/

--Mohammad

p.s: Solution resulted from collaboration of several interested people are
the best solution :-)