Mohammad wrote:

> Can we use the same mechanism on another domain like university domain? Or
> this is specific to tiddlyspot.com?

Thanks Mohammad. I'd say you can use the idea for anything that you can
save to. It all centers around the Publish plugin
<http://publish.tiddlyspot.com/> concept where
the $:/plugins/TWaddle/Publish/Button is a variant on the wiki standard
$:/core/ui/Buttons/save-wiki so it has multiple instances of these:

<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-save-wiki" $param="MySaveFilter" />

Coincidentally, @oleghbond just posted his "wiki farm
<https://protw.github.io/twfarm/>" concept which is related but much more
advanced and powerful.

<:-)