# Another approach

Every wiki would have tiddlers.json. This JSON could be any of (I think we need
to support all 4 methods):
- a file served by regular web server (github.io or apache or caddy or whatever
you want)
- served by bob
- served by nodejs tw web server
- regular tiddler

The file would be in the same format as expected by lazy loading mechanism
present in TW5. IRC the JSON structure is a list where every item of the list
is a map which includes all the fields of the tiddler except text. I.e. it
would have tags, fields, title, caption and so on.

I think the main wiki could have links to all locations where subject wiki are
located. Here is how it might work from user perspective.

1. We can have special tag to mark dependent wiki sources. Something like
$:/plugins/multiwiki/Source
2. We tag new tiddler (let's call this kind of tiddler SourceWiki) with tag
$:/plugins/multiwiki/Source. This tiddler would have _canonical_uri which
points to tiddlers.json
3. We would have a filter which finds all tiddlers with that tag.
4. I could extend split-web plugin to support
- multiple tiddlers.json sources
- use SourceWiki tiddler name as a namespace. I.e. as prefix for each imported
tiddler.
5. In this case all external tiddlers would appear to be local. We would need
to modify view template to:
- provide visual indication that it is external read only tiddler
- add visual element to open external tiddler in new browser window or tab (in
the context of subject wiki)

The reason I think this approach is viable is because it uses existent TW5 lazy
only difference is they are read only).

Best regards,
ILYA