Hi all,

I use several TW's in TiddlyDesktop, all in the same directory, and
sometimes I want to make a link from a tiddler in one TW to a tiddler in
another. Is it possible to automatically open the second TW in
TiddlyDesktop? Or jump to it if already open?

As a workaround up till now, i just insert file links like
'file://..path../TWx.html' which then open in a browser. But TiddlyDesktop
does not pass attached names (like TWx.html#mytiddler) to the browser, so
it is not possible to link directly to a specific tiddler. This seems like
a bug in TiddlyDesktop, because those links do work if the source TW runs
in the browser instead of in TiddlyDesktop.

Greetings,
Sjaak