Due to my laptop being very slow, and the resource usage of the node
server, I've ended using timimi, which works with single file wikis.

So I have a single file wiki I use privately.

I would like, either through a button or command line script, to export a
public version. Here are my requirements:

   1. The exported wiki contains tiddlers marked public as well as all
   necessary shadow tiddlers
   2. The exported wiki has a different theme
   3. The exported wiki has different appearance settings

It would be nice, but not necessary, if the whole build and publish process
can be done from one place. For example a single command line tool that
builds the public version of the wiki the publishes to now/netlify/ghpages.
(maybe with testing, but that's a bit too ambitious....)

Resources
Jermolene on an export public button
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2323#issuecomment-200349700>

> `$:/_publicexport` :

\define saveTiddlerFilter()
> [is[tiddler]] -[[$:/boot/boot.css]] -[[$:/HistoryList]]
> -[type[application/javascript]library[yes]] -[[$:/boot/boot.js]]
> -[[$:/boot/bootprefix.js]]
> [all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[public]]
> +[sort[title]]
> \end
> {{$:/core/templates/tiddlywiki5.html}}Enter code here...
>
>  Button:

<$button message="tm-download-file" param="$:/_publicexport">
> export public
> </$button>
>
> Enter code here...

Could I do something with this by using a custom template file instead of
$:/core/templates/tiddlywiki5.html

?

---

I can perhaps use some inspiration from the publish button on this
tiddlywiki example <http://starhub.tiddlyspot.com/>

---

TW5 Farm <https://protw.github.io/twfarm> seems cool, but I don't think it
quite does anything I need.

Dumb Idea
Copy my wiki file, set theme and appearance settings the way I want. Diff
the public & private files and create a script that makes those same
changes. Can't help but feel this is the wrong way to go about it though.

So I am trying to figure this out on my own, but am quite slow, would
appreciate any help along the way. I also realise maybe having multiple is
a better way to go about it, but trying to work within the resources of old
laptop for now.