TonyM wrote:

> As you can see from my example before [...]

Which example?

I don't quite understand your description here but you do mention "nesting"
a lot. However, a main idea with my proposal is to avoid manually nesting
stuff by enabling a "flat" filter so you can directly use it in e.g a
single listwidget. We'd achieve the same output by nesting listwidgets - in
fact that is exactly what we currently do - so when you talk about adding
macros to it, I suspect that this would only be another optional but also
complex solution - no?

<:-)