Mark S. wrote:

> That explains formatting. It doesn't explain why double line feeds use the
> default template. I think that goes back to legacy.

There is some very old issue about formatting when transcluding, causing
things to end up as inline when one wants block. (Maybe someone can phrase
this better, I'm unsure how to describe it precisely). Is the double line
feed not required for block to show - and, if I recall, Jeremy is not quite
sure of why? (I quite possibly don't remember this correctly.)

<:-)

P.S ...why the hey is there a "1." at the bottom of my posts in this
thread???? I can't delete it in the google groups editor!?