I'm using Morris Gray's TWT-Blackicity-Lite. Just one problem:
"excludeLists" doesn't show up in the tag list. When I raised the
problem a while back I got a few suggests but none of them fixed the
problem. Recently I noticed the following line in the EditTemplate.
Not knowing what the "tagChooser" part of it does, I deleted it hoping
it would fix the problem. It didn't.

views.editor.tagPrompt'></span><span macro='tagChooser excludeLists'></
span></div>

So {1] any other suggestions as to how I might get "excludeLists" to
show up? [2] What does 'tagChooser excludeLists' do?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net