Luca,

If I understand this correctly I think the answer is the kin
filter https://bimlas.gitlab.io/tw5-kin-filter/

Dropping, save and reload this on tiddlywiki.com

Now I put this in a tiddler tagged  $:/tags/ViewTemplate
<$list filter="[kin<currentTiddler>]">

</$list>

Every tiddler will not display its "kin" if any.

 lets pick a tiddler somewhere lower down in the TOC eg DragAndDropMechanism
The Kin ar

Drag and Drop
DragAndDropMechanism
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#DragAndDropMechanism>
Features
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#Features>
Importing Tiddlers
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#Importing%20Tiddlers>
Mechanisms
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#Mechanisms>
Reference
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#Reference>
TableOfContents
<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#TableOfContents>

<file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/tiddlywiki.comandKin.html#TableOfContents>
Now you could filter this result for tiddlers that you wish to consider a
root.

I can explain this in more detail for a specific case but I think you would
get a lot more from this by simply learning the power available to you of
the kin operator.

Note you can ask just for ancestors and not descendants and a lot more, the
key to such organisation can also be how you have added information to your
tiddlers that you can use as additional filters.

Regards
Tony

See the readme/examples in the plugin itself. But lets say you had
[kin<currentTiddler>]