I’m extremely new to the TW5 ecosystem so I’m not sure if this is possible, but
I was wondering how difficult it might be to have GitHub saves done on the
entire directory my tiddlers are nested in.

Rather than commit a single html file, I was thinking I could commit everything
required to run TW5 from my command line (namely, the .info file), which would
enable me to keep TW5 sync’d between multiple machines and run it as more of a
standalone application.

Ideally what I’d like to do is have a `git add .` anytime there’s a save in TW5
and potentially a `push` defined in some other way (keystroke, etc). And, on
initial load, a `pull`. Maybe this is too much of a fantasy but I’m curious
what pieces of this may be doable.