On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 3:44:49 PM UTC-8, Mat wrote:

> Exactly *when* are we supposed to utter this? It's quite a mouthful. I
> typically don't even have the patience to type out "TiddlyWiki" but just TW.

Many years ago I coined this phrase to explain TW:
   "Own it like a document, Use it like a website"

Sometime I also use the following (just because I like alliteration):
   "Powerful Portable Programmable Platform for People"

and, to promote my consulting services, I have this:
   "Intuitive Interfaces for Intelligent Interactions"

The point here is to have short memorable slogans that, while not covering
*all* the potential uses, have a "hook" that piques people's interest to
learn more.

-e