The native TiddlyWiki toolkit is rather sparse when it comes to dates. But
you could use Jed Carty's date macros:

https://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/DateMacros/

which I found using the TiddlyWiki Toolmap
<https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM>

Those are javascript-based macros. I have some pure tiddly text macros I
wrote with help from Mat or someone very much like him that I could repost
if you're a "purist".