hello Mohammad,

I'm late to the party as usual but svg animations of svg tiddlers or
in-line svg's in tiddlers has to be svg transforms, css transitions (for
one time) & animation (for cycled) (@keyframes not javascript)-- java
script anywhere in TW other than a java script macro gets disabled by
security sandboxing.  The javascript I'ver gotten to work in TW was done
with external svg's with javascript embedded in the svg.

As you have seen amazing things can be done with transforms, transitions &
css @keyframes animation-- they're safe to use-- TW uses them itself. I
have raster image & tiddler fade in's & outs and a cool page turning
animation for tiddler transclusions in my story "book" presentation mode (a
simulated bool with cover and 2 page (tiddler) at a time vew/scroll
through).