Thanks Mohammad,

Is that where the post here went I wonder, if there is not a simple
solution to Set Top of story?

The GitHub issues seems to me to be a redevelopment of the page layout but
surely we can introduce a little more customisation as a start?

I am somewhat dependant on others because reverse engineering the page
layout is a little difficult.

Regards
Tony