Sphinex with Read the Docs is one of the most common online app for making
software tutorial and manuals.
As an example see the docs for Highlight.js at
https://highlightjs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
See alternatives at the bottom of this post.

I am trying to create TW-Docs app using Tiddlywiki + JD Material theme + JD
font-size + some of Kookma plugins (like Shiraz + TOC+Hierarchical
navigation + Utility + Favorites) + Comments plugin (not sure on this)

I did most part of the job but there is few things to be resolved before
publishing:

1- On the footer of sidebar there is a button *v-latest*. It lets you to
download the whole manual using PDF/HtmlZip/Epub
TW saves as a single .html the whole manual but how about exporting the
book (manual) as PDF or epub? (I know printRiver from BTC: difficult to
make the book in PDF, needs alot of manual work)

2- The search seems more powerful than Tiddlywiki standard search

It seems Read the Docs is a multi-user app, but I am not going to have
TW-Docs a multi user app.

I appreciate to share ideas and solutions.

-- Mohammad

Ps: Alternatives to Read the Docs

   1. https://alternativeto.net/software/read-the-docs/?license=free
   2. https://www.gitbook.com/