Birthe,

There are "Lone wolves" who have value to add, sometimes revolutionary. But
sadly for every one of these there seems to be hundreds with, what I
consider as yet unclassified personality disorders, who believe the
unbelievable. The internet has helped them thrive and whilst some are
intended to "rip off" people,  a large number are simply missguided and not
sceptical enough of their own thinking.

Let us hope this is a contra example.

Regards
Tony