Birthe C wrote:

> TT,
>
> *Pressure!*

Lol! A nice question!

> People discussing heavily on facebook and writing blogs. Some have good
> ideas and are working together to find ways to do stuff. Press get
> interested, politicians feel the heat. We have heard quite some public
> excuses now, and at least some ideas are been taken up and going forward.
> For a minister to have to admit, that the lack is due to them not
> answering to offers given on providing, that sure must take something.
> A lot of people want to help out one or the other way. Really kind of the
> same old fashioned way our society was build.

You never mentioned an actual issue.

My simple questions are ...

- can we look after the ill AND not have lockdown for the whole society?

- what are the consequences of lock-down economically?

- given that the virus will "wave" after lockdown repeatedly do you think
it is viable to lockdown repeatedly?

 TT