Birthe

>From year 20 it goes downward faster and faster the older we get. If you
> live to get old you are called weak, just because you did not die young?

The sad reality of humans is their ignorance they disguise through fooling
theirselves-- the young help perpetuate attitudes that will be used against
them when their time comes

Abraham Lincolm wrote this in a young person's autograph book

To Rosa
You are young, and I am older;
      You are hopeful, I am not—
Enjoy life, ere it grows colder—
      Pluck the roses ere they rot.

Love his lesser known witings-- often feel a kinship