A. Gloom

First and most important. *We* need you - if I could, I would in fact clone
you!

You are right about the younger ones. A lot of them need intensive care to
survive.
Everywhere some people are living in denial, but really we are able to find
estimates for each country. (Not testing enough, most will be based on
"guesstimates".)

Birthe