Tony!
 I am looking for string operations in TW5.1.22 and it seems it has several
features

Look

https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#lowercase%20Operator:%5B%5Blowercase%20Operator%5D%5D%20%5B%5Buppercase%20Operator%5D%5D%20%5B%5Bsentencecase%20Operator%5D%5D%20%5B%5Blength%20Operator%5D%5D%20%5B%5Bsplit%20Operator%5D%5D%20%5B%5Bjoin%20Operator%5D%5D

But I dont understand some of operators like replace and it seems it has
some special usecase!

Considering the substr and SnR in commander, I think one can do many string
operation in TW.

--Mohammad