Gerald,

Sorry I find it hard to follow your Questions. I am Guessing is German
yourNative Language?

We have people here that speak German, there is a french group and more.
Perhaps ask for help in a new thread in your native language eg give it a
tile like this;

[german Speakers] Question in German

Regards Tony