I am commenting here so more see this post, perhaps it could be pinned.

I like a few of them, but *chose the globe *because of our current "global
crisis", Perhaps this is the "Corona Release" named after one of my
favorite beers :) that has apparently lost sales of late (on what insane
basis I don't know).

Regards
Tony