Hi Julio,
 I am fine thank you! Hope you are fine in this pandemic!

I am sure you find the small mistake in the code I send:

\define nt(text,field)
<$set name=tip tiddler=<<currentTiddler>> field=<<__field__>> >
<sup title=<<tip>> style="color:red; cursor:help;">$text$</sup>
</$set>
\end

There was a <<tip>> at end of line 3!

Cheers