Jalen,

Keep in mind if you can't fix this internally within tiddlywiki, take a
copy of the html file and use a good editor like notepad++ and search and
replace such bad fieldnames in there. Always do find then replace and make
sure the partern is found in the correct place so you don't hit unwanted
cases.

Regards
Tony