I'm recently consider implement this, I will use nodeJS TiddlyWiki and Anki
Connect to do so.

As new feature "Add a "filter" parameter to the GET
/recipes/default/tiddlers/tiddlers.json route to return a filtered subset
of tiddlers"
is added in 5.2.2
I think I can make a simple Anki Plugin that can query all tiddler in a
NodeJS wiki that are tagged with some tag, or match the provided filter.

Then I use tiddlywiki as single source of truth, update the anki database,
sync all matched tiddler into a designated card desk, add missing ones,
delete card that is deleted in TW, and retain previous card learning
metadata untouched.

I will start doing so after 5.2.2 is released.

在 2017年12月13日星期三 UTC+8下午3:54:06,Amit Ahire写道: