Hi Peter,
 Relink is a third party plugin so you need to go to its source page and
download it and install it again!
If you have this already, you have to reinstall! It is better to see what
authors recommended.
The link for downloading Relink can be found in the first post of this
thread.

Best wishes
Mohammad