Is there any known algorithm between the Gregorian and the other calendars ?

I did some searching and reading, and it kind of seemed like even experts
hadn't worked it out. But maybe I was running down the wrong rabbit hole?

The formulae I found came with the caveat that they might be a day or two
off!

Recall that TW's internal dates are only good for about 200 years back.

One workaround might be to use a data dictionary with all the dates for
some desired period of time pre-translated between systems.