Hey, so I'm trying to create a list from the items in a field and I'm
trying to add a button to each item that will remove that item and only
that item.  So far, it's working with single-worded tiddlers, but tiddlers
with more than one word in the title are not being removed.

Here's the code I have so far:
<$list variable="the_list" filter="[enlist{!!faction_list}]">
<$button class="icon_button">{{Constants!!image_trash}}
<$action-listops $field="faction_list"
$subfilter="+[remove<the_list>]"/></$button><<the_list>><br>
</$list>

faction_list:
[[United Federation of Planets]] [[Ascendant Star]] [[Chodak Empire]]
Dominion

Anyone know why this isn't working?