Birthe, thanks for jumping in. I got the ViewTemplate, and am surprised to see
there seems to be relevant code in there already - see screenshot.

Please excuse my total ignorance, but what should I do with the ViewTemplate?

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

13 Apr 2020, 10:57 by strikkeglad...@gmail.com: