On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 5:21 PM Anne-Laure Le Cunff <alecu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Dave!
>
> To me the goal of the "proper install" is to not have to deal with saving
> and re-saving the file all the time, and I want to make sure the user
> understands that, and why it's worth going through the hassle of installing
> Node. I do want the tutorial to be easy, but I want people to understand
> why they're doing what they're doing. What do you think?

*That approach sounds good. You may convert me to node.js yet. *

*My issue was actually not with the proper install part, but with the first
part. What happens when they download an empty file and try to save
changes? Won't it give them an error message, or erase their content (I
don't honestly remember what it does)? I just wanted to avoid that
confusion for your readers.*