On Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 6:06:08 AM UTC-7, A Gloom wrote:

> The "TiddlyTools/FilterGenerators/Tags" tiddler wasn't displaying the tags
> selections in columns with the latest FF.
> I don't think FF needs the -moz prefix any longer.

Thanks.  I've updated all the FilterGenerators to consistently use
"column-count" and "column-gap" attribute names instead of the "-moz" and
"-webkit" prefixed attributes.

This is based on the latest report from
https://caniuse.com/#search=column-count, which indicates that all major
browsers no longer require the browser-specific special prefix

enjoy,
-e