Hi all

Saq and I are working on an update to TiddlyBlink. See progress here:
https://giffmex.org/experiments/tiddlyblink.experiment.html

Saq recommended that the references section of the tiddlers be hide-able on
folding the tiddler. I think that would be a great feature. But my ambition
got a head of me.

The fold-tiddler description in tiddlywiki.com only describes the
mechanism. It doesn't suggest one could tweak it. The various shadow
tiddlers for folding don't suggest that, either.

Is it possible to have a button that hides/reveals both the text field of
the present tiddler and the viewtemplate element at the bottom of the
present tiddler but does not affect the same viewtemplate element at the
bottom of the other tiddlers?