HC then peter

Yes I understand where you are coming from and that is not committing too soon
to structuring your data so that relationships emerge in time. I am all for
that however I also like to discover relationships while I collect my data and
make sure I capture as much about my data's relationships to other data as I
capture it.

I suppose its because I have years of professional experience handling
information and knowledge that I have and use a lot of strategic structures I
organise my data with, that increases my ability to discover relationships.

The beauty of tiddlywiki is almost any organisational method can layover in
multiple layers and views of almost any data.

Its a big but interesting subject and I will look into it more.

Peter you ask about 150 tags, but did you realise you could have an additional
tag field with another 150 tags if you want, after all the tags are just a
field.

For example what if one tag set related to the disposition of tiddlers
independent from their other relationships. Have you used the tableofcontents
mechanisium, even with that you can build a multitude of heirachies, list,
sets, groups. Every tiddler can be a record in one or more tables in one or
more database structures all while maintaining a nonlinear model as well.

I hope I make sense.

Regards
Tony