Hi,

I have a question regarding plugins using tiddlywiki and node.js.

I´m creating a wiki from markdownfiles using node.js --build index
In the .info file I included the markdown plugin and I´m able to create the
wiki.

How ever I have a problem with the plugin. My markdown files use an
extended syntax for tables and the default markdown interpreter / flavour
(Gruber) doesn´t recognize the format.
To fix this I need to change the markdown interpreter in the plugin using
the shadow tiddler  "$:/config/markdown/dialect
<file:///C:/Users/I009528/Downloads/index%20(2).html#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2Fmarkdown%2Fdialect>"

to Maruku.

How ever, I need to able to do it while creating the wik, because the wiki
get´s automaticly generated by a Continious Integration Pipeline.

*So my Question:*
Is there a way to specify configuration of plugins in the tiddlywiki.info
file or somewhere else?

One of my ideas has been to fork the original plugin repo, modify the
plugin defaults and install it as custom plugin, but I can´t find an option
to change the dialect in the plugin sources.
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/markdown

As a bonus it would also be nice to configure the look of the wiki before
generating the index.html wiki file.

Thanks in advance