The functionality is already built into TiddlyServer, and it's a standard
HTML Form from a folder's directory index. However, all requests relating
to data folders are handled by the TiddlyWiki server functions for that
data folder, so anything that relates to the files directory or anything
else inside a data folder will need to be handled by the TiddlyWiki server
directly. I would be glad to make sure this functionality works with
TiddlyServer as well, and would also like to get this into the core or a
core plugin. Please keep us updated as to your progress on this. I am very
keen to see how this turns out.

Hope it helps,
Arlen