Am 26.04.2020 um 23:50 schrieb TonyM:
Jan

The original thread refers to top of page. If you simply want to move to the
top of the page surely there exists a simple html method like hidden anchor at
the topand a link to that.

If on the other hand you are referring to tiddler navigation it is different.

Have you looked throught the page and view template process in tiddlywiki. It
should be quite simple to display the existing story in the part of the page
you choose. If I am on track let me know and I will present some research notes
on this.

Regards
Tony

Hi Tony,
you are on track (and I would be willing to take a short cut...) my problem is, the navigation shall be invoked together with other actions when clicking a button. It would be very practical to a widget scrolling to a desired id or class that can be included into a button.

thanks for your help,
Jan