I've been prototyping a little bit further last weekend. I took in
consideration many things we've discussed above. The prototype is far from
final, but I hope it gives the idea of the minimalist vision.

Here is a short screen recording of the prototype:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AvwP_mMhFh2r9Ldr4kxaWKISGEdLTvBp/view

And here is the prototype itself, if you wanna click around.

*TW revamp v0.02
<https://www.figma.com/proto/TCQj1L5v85AEB0RUqDMA8a/TiddliWiki-revamp?node-id=586%3A2132&viewport=662%2C1023%2C0.22083882987499237&scaling=scale-down-width>*

*Some of the things addressed:*
- Removed the box/frame and left text only to *focus on writing experience*.
- You can *start writing* just by clicking on text or TAB on keyboard
- *Meta info* like "fields" and "content type" is hidden one click away for
simplicity.
- Simplier *tag management.*
- Added "*mentions*" for backlinks!
- Added a star icon for *pinning*/adding a tiddler to favorites.
- Added breadcrumb navigation on top
-* Simplified sidebar* with 4 tabs: opened tiddlers, pinned, recent and all.
- All the other things would be moved to settings (I still don't show that).
- Clicking on a link, you *navigate to another note*, but you can still
access all opened notes in sidebar until you close them all.