Hi Stephan,
Coincidentally, I was just trying to figure out why installing the
InstantTimestampPlugin prevents ListboxPlugin from working.
I'm too stupid to be able to figure that out, but I can tell you for
sure that the code you pasted in actually comes from
InstantTimestampPlugin.  So you might start with disabling that one.
cmari