JWHoneycutt ,

Slightly off topic "Generating single File Tiddlywiki's for publishing"

Another approach for you to "generate" a tiddlywiki to save in a public
location from you master personal wiki is the reasonably new Innerwiki
plugin. You can determine which tiddlers in the current wiki will be in the
new one, including all of them, but in this case just those to display the
blog and its content, will be delivered to the innerwiki. The innerwiki
plugin uses a data widget to set the tiddlers to use. Once the wiki is
generated in the window, you can click in side it and save it out to a new
single html file wiki and overwrite the previous one.

This could become a very powerful wiki generator if one desired.

*back to static html files*

All I want from a static HTML generator is to generate a separate html page
for every tiddler, such as when you cliclk in a link it loaded the full
Tiddlywiki, thus supporting speed, SEO and yet using tiddlywikis
interactive build. *Has any one done this?*

Regards
Tony