Thanks for sharing your plugin Max. It looks like a great addition to the core
functionality
<https://tiddlywiki.com/static/How%2520to%2520create%2520keyboard%2520shortcuts.html>
.

Good question! For example, I'm using JS in order to determine which
> tiddler is the current one (because more than one can be in the viewport).
> I don't think that there is a core feature for doing that.

I think that the storyTiddler
<https://tiddlywiki.com/static/storyTiddler%2520Variable.html> variable
might be just that, though I could be wrong:)