Ok, I must admit that is a bit concerning. You seems to have done
everything correct.

I am sorry for bothering you again, but if these steps also fails, I will
admit defeat.

Please try these steps

1. Right click on the script/simple-installer and open with > Terminal
2. Open the file "Library/Application
Support/Mozilla/NativeMessagingHosts/timimi.json" and post the contents here
3. Run this command in your terminal

chmod +x /Users/aaarciniega/Library/Application\ Support/timimi/timimi